About the CUC Ulster University
CUC Ulster University is a modern and dynamic University based in Qatar. It
has ambitious plans to be one of the leading private higher education providers
in Qatar and will soon be building a brand new university campus in the new City
of Lusail, 21km north of Doha, that will accommodate up to 5,000 students.
CUC Ulster University offers BTEC HND qualifications for those who seek the
With itís partnership with Ulster University, it offers a range of
internationally recognised foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
all licensed by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
Ulster University UK has a national and international reputation for
excellence, innovation and regional engagement that has made a major
contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern
It is in the top 25% of UK universities for world-leading research and is
ranked 7th in the UK for research impact, meaning its teaching is research-led
and allows it to bring leading edge thinking and practice to the classroom. It
works with public, private and third sector organisations to co-create
innovative, technology-driven learning and development solutions for government,
industry and major charitable associations.
In addition, it works closely with the government to implement the Skills
Strategy for Northern Ireland and to attract foreign direct investment by
ensuring graduates are equipped with the qualifications and skills required by
industry and commerce.
CUC Ulster University Mission
- Deliver world-class, internationally recognised education programmes
that meet the current and future needs of the society.
- Provide a state of the art conducive learning environment that promotes
creativity and innovation.
- Engage with our industry stakeholders/partners to develop
entrepreneurship skills and employment opportunities.
- Promote a research culture and dissemination of knowledge for a
CUC Ulster University Vision
To be a world class institution of higher education that cultivates
knowledge, nurtures creativity, entrepreneurship and research for the holistic
and sustainable development of the society.
CUC Ulster University Philosophy
- We believe in education for all and as such are proud to be a learning
organization that provides a wide range of entry points and flexible
- We believe in investing in quality to bring about sustainable growth.
- We believe that by working as one we will achieve our long-term aims and
- We believe that working in partnership brings benefits for all.
- We believe that every learner should leave with the skills, knowledge,
and self-confidence to take advantage of career and personal opportunities
in the future.
Agents Contact Us
We are keen to hear from Agents interested in forming partnerships to promote our courses:
CUC Ulster University
PO Box 25525